The Charlotte Rose Show
LIVE from London EVERY MONDAY AFTERNOON - 4p EST/ 1p PST
|Monday||4:00 pm||6:00 pm|
- In the news…Current or relevant sex related news articles.
- Sound of the week…A mystery sound for listeners to ponder on and interact with on social media.
- Poll question…the debate question is always popular and provokes debate both on the show and on social media for the next week or so.
- Animal corner…a cheeky look at how the animal kingdom behaves (or misbehaves!)
- One for the boys, or one for the girls…rotated weekly, this is aimed at good news for him or her.
- Colin’s colossal crap…trivia, fact or myth? A fun look at some of the internets finest crap!
- Ecliptic choice of new and old music…including at least one filthy muse for Pippy Longstocking (the most loyal listener).
- Charlies Live Lounge for up and coming artists to show case their music.
- Dead or alive…where Charlotte regularly kills of the odd living celebrity.
- International flirts – international chat up lines of the week…guess whats the language and guess the meaning.
- Interviews…either pre-recorded or live, the guests tend to air their views on a news related features or up and coming event.
Sorry, there is nothing for the moment.
The Charlotte Rose Show crew
My life as a politician started mid 2014, because I wanted to stand up and speak for the people who are being discriminated against, the people without a voice, especially the elderly and disabled. I feel that there are too many politicians who only worry about the economy and not about the people who generate that economy. The elderly and disabled are also entitled to have a voice and be heard. Sex is something that is overlooked in political campaigns because it is frowned upon, yet it is the true culture that brings us into this world and culminates in family, which is a fundamental part of life and living life.